What We Do
1. On Ground Experience
YEO imparted several Govt. & CSR projects in Union Territory of J&K and in the North Eastern States. The details of prestigious programs implemented are as follows:
- Implemented Sadbahawana Program across Kashmir Valley with 35 RR, 9 RR, 42 RR, 62 RR, 19 Mahar Regiment, 17 Garwal, Victor Force, 19 Division.
- Capacity Building Training Programs of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. Of India in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented Mission Fallah Program of Indian Army in Toshamidan Firing Range.
- Implemented Chinar9Jawan Club Program of Indian army across J&K.
- Implemented Community Development Centre program of Indian Army in Budgam District.
- Implemented Skill Development Training Program of National Backward Class & Finance Development Corporation in J&K & Utterpardesh.
- Implemented National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) Program of Govt. Of India in J&K.
- Implemented Skill Development in Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) Program of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Govt. Of India in J&K, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Assam.
- Implemented Skill development Training program of National Safaie Karamcharie & Finance Development Corporation for Safie Karamcharies and their dependents in Srinagar & Reasi districts of J&K.
- Implemented Pradahan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna Skill Development Program in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented Employment Linked Skill Development Training Program of Badamibagh Cantonment Board.
- Implemented NTPC/Mosaic CSR programme in Ganderbal and Bandipora District of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented RECL/B-able CSR program in Srinagar and Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Implemented PFC/B-able CSR programme in Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir.
2. Govt. Programs
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a skill development initiative scheme of the Government of India for recognition and standardization of skills. The aim of the pmkvy scheme is to encourage aptitude towards employable skills and to increase working efficiency of probable and existing daily wage earners, by giving monetary awards and rewards and by providing quality training to them. Average award amount per person has been kept as ₹8,000 (US$110). Those wage earners already possessing a standard level of skill will be given recognition as per scheme and average award amount for them is ₹2000 to ₹2500. In the initial year,a target to distribute ₹15 billion (US$210 million) has been laid down for the scheme. Training programmes have been worked out on the basis of National Occupational Standards (NOS) and qualification packs specifically developed in various sectors of skills. For this qualification plans and quality plans have been developed by various Sector Skill Councils (SSC) created with participation of Industries. National Skill Development Council (NSDC) has been made coordinating and driving agency for the same. An outlay of ₹120 billion (US$1.7 billion) has been approved by the cabinet for this project. The scheme has a target to train 1 crore Indian youth from 2016-20.
EST&P component under NULM is designed to provide skills to the unskilled urban poor as well as to uprade their existing skills… The program intends to fill the gap between the demand and availability of local skills by providing skill training programs as required by the market.
The employment in the Electronics industry is estimated to grow phenomenally. Hence to facilitate skill development in ESDM sector focusing on students/unemployed youth at 9-10th standard onwards, ITI, Diploma, Non engineering graduates, etc. to increase their employability to work in ‘Manufacturing’ and ‘Service support’ functions, a ‘Scheme for Financial Assistance to select States/UTs for Skill Development in Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) sector’ was approved by DeitY in November, 2013. A total of 90,000 persons are to be supported under the scheme in the selected States in 5 levels of vocational skill development courses recognized by NIELIT/Electronic Sector Skill Council/Telecom Sector Skill Council. The total outlay of the Scheme is Rs. 113.77 crore with Grant-in-Aid of Rs. 100 crore (approx.).The scheme provides for 75 % of training fee as assistance for training courses identified by Electronics Sector Skills Council, Telecom Sector Skills Council and NIELIT. The scheme also provides for 100% fee reimbursement to 40% of the seats which would be reserved for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Economically weaker sections. Further, the Registration- cum-Certification fee per candidate (for the first attempt only) would also be reimbursed to assessing/certifying agencies.
DDU-GKY was launched on 25 September 2014 by Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu on the occasion of the 98th birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya. The Vision of DDU-GKY is to & quot Transform rural poor youth into an economically independent and globally relevant workforce & quote. It aims to target youth, in the age group of 15–35 years. DDU- GKY is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), tasked with the dual objectives of adding diversity to the incomes of rural poor families and cater to the career aspirations of rural youth. A corpus of Rs 1,500 crore is aimed at enhancing the employability of rural youth. Under this program, disbursements would be made through a digital voucher directly into the student’s bank account as part of the government & 39 skill development initiative.
Operation Sadbhavana, also referred to as Operation Goodwill has been launched in Jammu and Kashmir by the Indian Army under their Military Civic Action programs, which are aimed at & Winning the Hearts and Minds" (WHAM) of the people in the region. Sadbhavna literally means & harmony, therefore the operation can also be interpreted as Operation Harmony. Welfare initiatives under Operation Sadbhavana include infrastructure development, medical care, women and youth empowerment, educational tours, and sports tournaments among other initiatives. Over 450 crore rupees (70 million US$) have been directly spent on this program and more funding provided through donors. The projects are planned according to the needs and desires of the local population and are handed over to the state government after successful initiation.
1. NTPC/NSDC/Mosaic CSR
Y.E.O is implementing the NTPC/NSDC/Mosaic CSR programme by providing an employment linked skill development Training Programme to the unemployed youths of Bandipora and Ganderbal District of Jammu & Kashmir UT. 540 Youths are been trained under the programme in sectors like Apparel, Electronics, Green jobs & security.
2. PFC/NSDC/B-able CSR
Y.E.O is implementing the PFC/NSDC/B able CSR programme by providing employment linked skill development Training Programme to the unemployed youths of Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir UT. 120 Youths are been trained under the programme in sectors like Apparel and Electronics.
3. RECL/NSDC/B-able CSR
Y.E.O is implementing the RECL/NSDC/B able CSR programme by providing an employment linked skill development Training Programme to the unemployed youths of Srinagar and Budgam District of Jammu & Kashmir UT. 120+59 Youths (Residential and Non-residential) respectively are been trained under the programme in the IT Sector.
4. GAINFUL PLACEMENTS
With our primary motto of transforming lives of people through imparting skills, Y.E.O has gained a wide experience of reaching over 5000 candidates pan India, and productively engaging 65% of candidates in the span of 5 years. With the confidence gained by sheer dint of hard work and passion.
By partnering with the numerous agencies that specialize in placing candidates across the globe, Y.E.O provides global career & placement support opportunities to people from different fields.
- Working in varied industries of foreign countries
- Opportunity to earn a handsome salary package right from the very beginning
- Get experience of working with a multi-cultural workforce
- Strengthen your curriculum vitae
- Explore varied cultures and places
- Great residential and transportation facilities.
- Enriching working environment.
Process of the programme:
- Screening of interested candidates
- Interaction of eligible candidate with overseas partner
- Registration process
- Formal interview with employer
- Requisite training, if needed
- Issuance of offer letter
- Placements to respective job locations
VACANCIES AT PRESENT:
- Female candidates between 18-30 years of age
- Education- ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing
- Job location- Japan
- Job profile- Eldercare Nurse
- Salary- 1.30 lac yen (Approx 1 lac) per month.
- Opportunity to get citizenship of Japan.
- Candidates between 18-26 years
- Education-: graduation degree of hotel management or 5 year experience in the hotel industry
- Job Location-: USA
- Job role -: F&B department
- Salary-: 1600-1800 dollars
- Opportunity on a J1 visa basis
- Candidates between 21-29 years
- Education-: 10th
- Job location-: Arab countries
- Salary-: 41k-47k
- Overtime salary-: 5k
DUAL-DEGREE & JOB IN GERMANY
- Candidates between 18-35 years
- Education-: 10 + 2
- Job location-: Germany
- Sector -: Hospitality
- Stipend-: 700 – 800 Euro
- Confirmed job after the program with PR & starting salary will be 2100 Euros per month.
For further enquiry:
Mr. Ayoub Mohiuddin
Ms Mirzadi Uzma Jan
Email: [email protected]
YEO was established in the year 2015 with a mandate to promote skilling in the state of J&K, with a focus on remote areas of Kashmir as well as women groups in the state who faced safe migration issues owing to regional, educational, and skill factors.
Corporate Office: Mirz Complex, Kursoo Rajbagh-190008, Srinagar, J&K, India.
Head Office: Chanapora housing colony sec 2, h no 10c 190015 SGR Kashmir.
Mob:- 7006258393, 9958005244